Our policy for adopting companies into our system that have already been incorporated.
Yes. When bringing an already incorporate company under our control, you also have the opportunity to change the company name, directors and shareholders.
What the service includes
- Company secretarial services including provision of registered office, service of a company secretary and all communication with HMRC and Companies House
- VAT, PAYE and Corporation Tax registration
- Full payroll administration, monthly variable payroll and preparation of end-of-year PAYE submissions
- Month-by-month IR35 compliance check if applicable
- Client Liaison Manager and dedicated Accountant
- Annual accounts, preparation of corporation tax returns, full paperwork for two dividends and preparation of form P11D
- Provision of FreeAgent bookkeeping software
- Free, unlimited telephone and email support
We can also help with the completion of your personal tax return at a small additional cost, as well as providing bookkeeping support.
What the service costs
ADOPTION OF A COMPANY THAT IS NOT YET TRADING
Our charge for taking on an existing company that has not started trading, and for arranging all the necessary documentation, is £65.00 (+ VAT). Please be aware that, although you may need initially to pay this fee from your personal account, your company will be able to refund this out of pre-tax income.
TRANSFER OF A COMPANY THAT IS ALREADY TRADING
Our charge for transferring an existing company that is already trading and dealing with the professional clearance from your previous accountant (if you have one) is £65 (+ VAT).
We charge a basic annual fee of £1,500 (+VAT). This is payable in quarterly instalments of £375 (+VAT).
Bespoke services, outside of our standard package, may incur an additional fee.